Saturday 20 October 2007

Sweet HRH Sir Richard Armitage...

I am very aware that some particular friends of mine will giggle and display silly grins as she reads this, for we are SO fond of deconstructing the cravat of HRH (His Royal Hotness) Sir Richard Armitage. And with the upcoming Robin Hood Season 2 - sometimes I feel that the show should be renamed 'Guy of Gisborne' instead :-D - I feel the need to upload links to some of my favourite Armitage YouTube videos. Sigh... I AM an Armitage Army...





Richard reading 'The Lost Acorn' of the CBeebies bedtime stories. Sigh... his eyes... Ms. D is particularly very fond of the five CBeebies/Armitage series, for we can see how Richard cares so much for children. Sigh... his future wife and kids will be SOOO lucky!



Ooohhh-hooo!!! The nasty but yummy Sir Guy of Gisborne! Background music is Remy Zero's Save Me from Smallville TV series. I honestly think that the music suits Gisborne better than Clark Kent!



On 3 October 2007, the shy Richard was being interviewed by GMTV for the Season 2 Robin Hood. See him smile? Oh God, I can't breathe!



He's also being interviewed by the BBC. Good to know that BBC realises that Guy of Gisborne is actually the twin star of Robin Hood; if not brighter!



This is the second part of the BBC spoilers, by the way.

I'm telling ya, the sisters at the C19 are already impatient with Season 2 Episode 3... and I wish I can tell you why... but perhaps you should just see it for yourself! Although this YouTube spoilers does not have THAT particular scene, but you can see it at the Richard Armitage Online. Sigh...

AARRRRGHHH!!! Richaaaaarrrd!!!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Cravaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!!! Oh wow, what a completely hawt post. ;)

Be still, my heart.

Icha said...

Ooohhh yeessss!!! So hawt! CRAVAT!!!