Tuesday 4 March 2008

What kind of superhero(ine) am I?

I took this quiz to determine whether I'm more a Wonder Woman, Catwoman, Zatanna or Black Canary kind-of-girl, and it turn out that I should join the Green Lantern Corp!

Your results:
You are Green Lantern
























Green Lantern
95%
Wonder Woman
87%
Superman
85%
Spider-Man
80%
Supergirl
72%
Robin
67%
The Flash
65%
Hulk
50%
Iron Man
50%
Batman
35%
Catwoman
25%
Hot-headed. You have strong
will power and a good imagination.



Click here to take the "Which Superhero am I?" quiz...



Hmmm.... well, they do take girls in the GL Corps, and I do have lots of imaginations... good ones, I hope, but I think the quiz maker here forgot that Wonder Woman also has great willpower and imagination. Otherwise, how would she be able to control her invisible-malleable plane?

Anyway, first GL and second Wonder Woman. Not bad. Now off to use my imaginations for some... data analysis... Eewww!

Pic 2: WW vol 3 # 3 cover by Terry and Rachel Dodson.

No comments: