Monday 23 September 2013

Kiyoku Yawaku: Okada Masaki's new movie


Update 26 Sept 2017: click here to read my update of Okada Masaki's performance since 2012. 

Been very busy in my real life... But just now, I suddenly missed Okada Masaki. Hence I browsed about him, and found that his new movie Kiyoku Yawaku will have its premiere on 26 October. So happy about it! I hope RED will air it soon in a few months with sub! Or at least I hope I get to see it at Garuda Indonesia...





The direct translation of 'Kiyoku Yawaku' is 'Clean Tender'. The official English title is Beyond the Memories. It tells the story of two high school lovers, Seto Kanna (played by the kawaii Nagasawa Masami) and Akazawa Roku (watashi no Okada Masaki!). Click this for the Japanese official page. Here's the Asian Wiki summary of the movie:


Kanna Seto (Masami Nagasawa lost her childhood friend Haruta in a car accident when she was a freshman in high school. Carrying the emotional pain from that incident throughout her life, Kanna is still wounded as an adult. Kanna then meets Roku Akazawa (Masaki Okada), who also carries a painful experience from his past. When Roku was an elementary school student, a girl who was with him got into an accident and died. Because of that incident, Roku carries a heavy sense of guilt. Roku then tries to make Kanna feel love again. 

Gotta say that the guy who plays Haruta really looks like Okada Masaki. Wonder who he is...

Please oh please let me see the movie soon... I want to see Masaki again. His voice in this movie is just so beautiful. Deep enough to be a man's voice, but soft enough to caress my heart...

1 comment:

Umi said...

He also will play in drama legal high 2 as a lawyer. And his movie's poster idai naru already revealed. The poster was so funny :)