Monday 1 February 2016

Lovely when annoying: CLH ep 11 screen shots

On Wednesday, I'm going for an overseas trip until the end of Feb. I originally hadn't planned for another post until later the week when I hopefully finish a fan-fiction originating from Tammy's idea. However, I have always wanted to do screen shots of ep 11 of CLH 1984 when Chor tai-gor said to Siu Ching that she was lovely when she was being annoying (and touching her nose gently at that, twice!). Hence, below are screen shots of that total saccharine scene, and the following scene where CLH learned that the annoying but lovely girl had gone. I also wrote a fan-fiction a while ago based on this scene; click here for that fan-fiction. Click this to read this post at my new Jianghu blog.














He chuckled and she blushed...










He made her blushed...

Then we have her crying scene...








Hmmm?

"Go ahead..."









Was he thinking of how sweet she was, crying for such a thing?

And then we have the post-SC departure scene... 




Look at how stunned he was...
You can't hide love from an elderly person like Dr Cheong...









He nodded, because he was kind...
...but he was still disappointed...































3 comments:

Unknown said...

I absolutely love these pictures Icha and how it expresses his emotions! I love your little captions for what Chor would think and I believe that is so true!!! Have a great time on our trip Icha and I can't want to read the fanfiction you wrote for me!

Icha said...

thank you! And the fanfic is coming! I have some more scenes to write and loose ends to tie up, but it should be ready by the weekend...

Now i have to think about what the post for Valentine's Day then... Can't be an MV cos my traveling laptop won't do... I'll find something...

Icha said...

Hi Tammy, the fan-fic is online now. Tho I'm not sure what you will think about the opening, I hope you like it...Happy reading!