Sunday 15 April 2018

'Rainbow-coloured Lights' - an Okada Masaki MV




After a few months of not making any MVs, I finally made time to make and finish this one! It contains a collage of Okada Masaki's latest photos (and some older ones). Music is 'Arabesque' by Rurutia. The lyrics were translated by Kiwi Musume; the Romaji and English are available after the break.

Enjoy!




Arabesque 
by Rurutia

Original translation by Kiwi Musume


Zutto sagashite ita yo boku no kienai niji wo

I’d been searching all this time for my rainbow that wouldn’t fade


Kimi no hitai ni sotto kuchibiru wo ateru

I softly put my lips to your forehead



Atatakana yasuragi wa yume ja nai
This warm comfort isn’t a dream



Ref:
Nanairo no hikari ga furu
A rainbow coloured light pours down


kagayaita kimi no egao wo
 kono mune ni dakishimetara
When I hold your shining smile in my heart

Nanimo kamo uketomerareru

I can take anything

Nemutte ita mirai ga ima ugokidasu
My future that had been lying dormant is now beginning to move



Meguriaeta koto wo taisetsu ni shiyō

Let’s treasure the fact that we met


Futari ga donna namida wo nagashita to shitemo

No matter how many tears we shed


Mitsumeai hibikiai ikite ikō
Let’s spend our lives gazing at each other, sending out resonations to each other




Ref:
Yawarakana mizu wo suberu kaze no yō na kimi no koe wo
Your voice is like the wind that skims the gentle waters


Kikasete yo motto zutto

Let me hear it more, forever

Mune no naka wakidasu izumi

A spring bubbles up inside me


Doko made mo nagarete yuku afurete iku
Flowing, swelling forever




No comments: