Monday 2 July 2012

The Shiva Trilogy: Immortals of Meluha

I browsed YouTube last Saturday and found this beautiful trailer of a novel about Lord Shiva.



The book is titled The Immortals of Meluha by Amish Tripathi and was a big hit in India last year. I have ordered it yesterday, pronto, and the book is being shipped to me now. Yay! I have pre-ordered thesecond book (The Secret of the Nagas), but it won't be shipped until early August! Bummer, grumble, brumble... Oh well, at least I will receive the first book soon enough. Will make a post about it when I have finished reading it.

By the way, The Immortals of Meluha will be made into a movie, I guess this year (?) by Director Karan Johar. Lord Shiva will be played by Hritik Roshan, and Lady Sati by Vidya Balan. I am excited! See the trailers above (which is for the book, actually, not the movie) and decide for yourself!

No comments: