Monday 25 February 2013

Music video of The Oath of the Vayuputra

Fans of The Shiva Trilogy who are not yet aware that the third and final book is to be released in two days, you better be aware now!

Yes, on 27 Feb, bookstores in India are releasing The Oath of the Vayuputra. My darling friend and I have ordered it from a friend of a friend in India. Cannot wait to read it!

Meanwhile, please enjoy the music video The Oath of the Vayuputra by Sonu Nigam and Taufiq Qureshi in high definition. It's supercrazily superb!!!



Who's that dude playing Lord Shiva? He might be a good candidate for the action movie, if Hrithik Roshan isn't available. But I hope Roshan is going to play Lord Shiva, with Aishwarya Rai as Lady Sati. I cannot think of another screen couple fair enough to play the Ultimate Couple!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi! I was very much impressed by your review of The secret of nagas. I liked it more as I read the review after reading the book itself, so the spoilers didn't spoiled my suspense. Looking forward to your review of Oaths of Vayuputras as I have a few doubts related to facts in the book.. Hope you post it soon

Icha said...

Hi Pratik,

My apologies for the belated reply. I didn't set up the comment information feature in this blog, so I wasn't aware I had a comment I had not replied to.

I'm still struggling to review Vayuputra. It's difficult for me to let go, and I also have some quibbles. Perhaps mine are different from yours, but they might be worth comparing.

But I do plan to write a review about VP, and perhaps it's a way of letting go. It's really an overdue one.

I hope you will read it once it's online... (I will try to drop you a comment, if I can do that).

Icha said...

Pratik and others, I have (FINALLY!) posted the review of the Vayuputras here:

http://becomingicha.blogspot.com.au/2013/10/vayuputra-review-and-fanfiction.html

Please read it when you have time. Thanks!