Monday 20 May 2013

Okada Masaki's new English-subbed movies: Space Brothers, Himitsu no Akko-chan, & Life Back Then


Update 26 Sept 2017: click here to read my update of Okada Masaki's performance since 2012. 


Okada Masaki on 'Life Back Then' Friday next week on RED!

It's a bit difficult to find new Okada Masaki movies with English sub these days.According to Asian Wiki, Okada has at least three new movies/series that are already released for 2013, but I haven't been able to see them due to the lack of English sub.

However! It's with real pleasure that I announce that the great subbers of Dramacrazy.net etc have uploaded the following movies for us:

Space Brothers with Oguri Shun (already seen it on RED, but I love the movie so I will watch it again!)

I'm watching the bits part of it now, and I think the RED translation of Space Brothers is better than this online version. Still, better than nothing!


Himitsu no Akko-chan with Ayase Haruka (click this link to see it online)

Pics from Akko-chan's Secret (from Jaewinter). It's really a good movie!


And last but not least...(click to read about Life Back Then and Ikuta Toma (!)):



RED is playing Life Back Then (Antoki no Inochi) with English sub, with premier on Friday, 31 May at 9pm GMT+7!!

I always want to watch Antoki no Inochi, and now it's LOCKED in my agenda! No one invites me for anything on Friday. It's my time with Masaki! Particularly because we have only ONE time of that Friday for the premier. Scary... Hopefully June will follow with some Life Back Then too on RED.

Ikuta Toma as Hikaru Genji, from RED

Also, a note for Ikuta Toma fans: Toma's 'Genji Monogatari: Sennen no Nazo/The Tale of Genji: A Thousand Years of Enigma' is playing on RED now on the following schedules:

Thu, 23 May 4.40 PM
Fri, 24 May 11.10 PM
Sat, 25 May 2.30 PM
Sun, 26 May 11.25 AM 


I've seen it two nights ago. It was okay. Nakatani Miki was amazing as Murasaki Shikibu. 

Update 29 May 2013:

Below is the schedule for Antoki no Inochi (Life Back Then) with Eikura Nana and Okada Masaki. Be there or be square!

Fri, 31 May 9.00 PM
Sat, 1 Jun 1.40 PM
Mon, 3 Jun 6.30 PM
Tue, 4 Jun 9.20 AM
Thu, 6 Jun 11.40 PM



No comments: