Wednesday 3 August 2016

Updating my Jianghu blog

I usually just do bulk updates these days, so wuxia readers better off to my Jianghu blog for regular updates there. Anyway, since the last update, I have posted two episode guides of the Legend of Dik Ching 1986 (Eps 1-10 and Eps 11-20), one visitor statistics, the second part of the Heaven Sword and Dragon Sabre 1986 summary (Eps 23-40), and more photos of Michael Miu as Huang Yaoshi. I plan to make an MV of Michael as HYS later, so just go to my Jianghu blog for quicker updates...

Update 3 August 2016: I posted the MV of Michael Miu as Huang Yaoshi on 26 July using the third theme song of the Legend of Condor Heroes 1983. And yesterday (2 August), I posted an article about my visit to Barbara's grave in Cambridge UK on Thursday 28 July last week. It was a very special visit for me, hope you like reading it.

No comments: