Saturday 24 September 2016

Sloppy updating of the Jianghu site

Well, I did say in early August that I'd announce the update of my Rivers and Lakes site here irregularly... and apparently I went overboard! It's 8 weeks already when I realised that I had not announced my updates for a while here. So yes, dear readers, for the Jianghu updates, just head on to my Realm of Rivers and Lakes. I try to post something new every weekend, and usually I can do that. If not, then I usually would post in the midst of the following week...

Anyway, since writing an article about me visiting Barbara Yung's grave (I still miss her...), I've written a post on Yang's Saga, made a Chor Lau Heung 1984 MV with Faye Wong's "Eyes on Me" as the BG music, wrote two impressions of the Legend of Condor Heroes 2008 (first and final), wrote a review on Michael Miu's 2014 Line Walker, review Barbara's letters about Chor Lau Heung (she seemed to like the series), and last but not least, writing another fan-fiction about CLH and Song Siu Ching.

Phew! Can't say I haven't been busy... and that's on top of my real-life work and agenda...sigh...

No comments: