Monday 28 December 2015

"Storm" - a Chor Lau Heung 1984 fighting scenes MV

I've always wanted to make a Chor Lau Heung MV containing the fighting scenes in the series, cos they're just pure gold! But I just got the hang of Windows Movie Maker like last week, hence the project never materialised until just now. I am pretty happy with the result, so I hope you are too. The music is "Storm" from my favourite Japanese shamisen-playing Yoshida Brothers, which is one of my favourite Yoshida music/songs actually (they have a lot!). 

Below is the embedded video from Dailymotion. If the link is banned (sigh), check the Vimeo link below the break for another source for streaming. Click this to watch the MV at my new Jianghu blog. Enjoy!


Chor Lau Heung 1984 fighting scenes by icha74



And here's the Vimeo streaming:

 
Chor Lau Heung 1984 fighting scenes from Icha74 on Vimeo.


I have to state here that "The New Adventures of Chor Lau Heung 1984" is the copyright of TVB Hong Kong. I do not monetise this project, I earn no money from it, and in fact, I've been depriving myself from sleep give or take the last few months because of CLH/SSC. So please Dailymotion and Vimeo, don't delete my MVs...

I do garner some new friends and skills in Movie Maker, so that's something!

No comments: