Tuesday 29 December 2015

"Jealousy" - a Chor Lau Heung 1984 MV

I have been listening to Queen for the last few days, and two songs stuck in my head. The first song is Crazy Little Thing Called Love, which I plan to make an MV for Fearless Duo, hopefully this week. The second song is Jealousy, and I'm using it for this MV below. Story: Chor Lau Heung was jealous with Fell Cut because Song Siu Ching took care of the assassin and spent a lot of time with the latter. His jealousy was totally unfounded because Siu Ching was just sympathising with Fell Cut's plight, but Chor tai-gor didn't know this by the time he found her. "The New Adventures of Chor Lau Heung 1984" is the property of TVB Hong Kong. Music is Queen's Jealousy. I uploaded the MV to both  Dailymotion and Vimeo; both are embedded below. I hope the MV stays and you like it. Click this to watch the MV at my new Jianghu blog.

Edit 29 Dec15: Dailymotion blocked it (palm/face). Have tried Veoh but still having some technical problems. Will post it here once I have Veoh online. For now, just check the Vimeo embedded below the break. 


"Jealousy" - a Chor Lau Heung 1984 MV by icha74




"Jealousy" - a Chor Lau Heung 1984 MV from Icha74 on Vimeo.

No comments: